Find out how we can help you
Our professional expertise in taxation compliance services related to Employee Taxation can provide you with a range of benefits, including:
1. Compliance: We can help you to ensure that you are in compliance with all relevant employee taxation laws and regulations, reducing the risk of legal action that could impact your business.
2. Employee Payroll: We can help you to manage your employee payroll, ensuring that all relevant taxes are correctly calculated and paid.
3. Benefit in Kind: We can help you to manage the taxation of benefits in kind for your employees, ensuring that all relevant taxes are correctly calculated and paid.
4. Employee Expenses: We can help you to manage employee expenses and ensure that all relevant expenses are correctly claimed and taxed.
5. Employment Taxes Planning: We can help you to plan for employment taxes, ensuring that you are taking advantage of all available tax reliefs and allowances.
6. Compliance with HMRC: We can help you to comply with HMRC reporting requirements, ensuring that you are submitting all relevant forms and returns on time.
Haleys are committed to providing our clients with the professional expertise they need to ensure compliance with employee taxation laws and regulations. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you to achieve your employee taxation compliance objectives and protect your business.
Corporation tax reliefs and rates change annually, so we ensure that we can provide all the right guidance and advice when looking at exemptions, allowances and deductions that may be available.
We will thoroughly review and prepare corporation tax returns in great detail in order to ensure you are complaint and that you don’t incur any penalties.
Our tax services make sure that your tax liability is calculated taking into account all allowed exemptions and deductions. We simplify the process by using accountancy software to accurately complete tax returns and calculate any tax liability that may occur, along with any payments that need to be made.
Capital gains tax
You may be looking at investments, a second property or another asset and our team can make sure you maximise your exemptions while simplifying the difficult area of capital gains tax.
Personal tax planning
[insert firm name] can help with the complex issue of personal tax, we know it can be difficult to understand, which is why we help every step of the way. We take away the time and stress by creating a tax planning strategy that suits your tax affairs, helping ensure you pay the least amount of tax. Our team will advise when payments are due along with what forms need to be filed and returned to keep you compliant.