Estates, Trusts & IHT
Find out how we can help you
Our professional expertise in this area can provide you with a range of benefits, including:
1. Asset Protection: We can help you to protect your assets by creating trusts and other structures that provide asset protection and can help to minimize the impact of potential legal and financial risks.
2. Tax Efficiency: We can help you to minimize your tax liability through effective Estate, Trust, and IHT planning. Our team of experts can provide you with tailored solutions that can help to reduce the impact of tax on your assets.
3. Succession Planning: We can help you to develop a succession plan for your business and personal assets, ensuring that they are transferred to the next generation in a tax-efficient and effective manner.
4. Family Wealth Management: We can help you to manage your family wealth through the creation of trusts and other structures that can help to protect your assets and ensure that your wealth is transferred to future generations in a tax-efficient manner.
5. Peace of Mind: Our Estate, Trust, and IHT planning services can provide you with greater peace of mind, knowing that your assets are protected and that your family will be well-cared for in the future.
Haleys are committed to providing our clients with the professional expertise they need to protect their assets and achieve their wealth management goals. Contact usb today to learn more about how we can help you to plan for the future and protect your assets through effective Estate, Trust, and IHT planning.
Corporation tax reliefs and rates change annually, so we ensure that we can provide all the right guidance and advice when looking at exemptions, allowances and deductions that may be available.
We will thoroughly review and prepare corporation tax returns in great detail in order to ensure you are complaint and that you don’t incur any penalties.
Our tax services make sure that your tax liability is calculated taking into account all allowed exemptions and deductions. We simplify the process by using accountancy software to accurately complete tax returns and calculate any tax liability that may occur, along with any payments that need to be made.
Capital gains tax
You may be looking at investments, a second property or another asset and our team can make sure you maximise your exemptions while simplifying the difficult area of capital gains tax.
Personal tax planning
[insert firm name] can help with the complex issue of personal tax, we know it can be difficult to understand, which is why we help every step of the way. We take away the time and stress by creating a tax planning strategy that suits your tax affairs, helping ensure you pay the least amount of tax. Our team will advise when payments are due along with what forms need to be filed and returned to keep you compliant.